- The Amazfit Pop 3R has been released in two different silicone straps and a metallic straps.
- The wearable device can assist users keep track of your heart beat, blood oxygen levels and more.
Amazfit’s Pop 3R smartwatch comes with 1.43-inch HD display, with up to 12 days of battery life, launched in India pricing and features
The company behind smart wearables and technology Amazfit has unveiled a new smartwatch designed for Indian customers. The brand-new Amazfit Pop 3R comes with features such as the 1.43-inch HD display and 12-day battery, Bluetooth calling, and lots more for less than Rs. 4000 in India. Here is the prices and features.
Amazfit Pop 3R cost in India and availability
- The Amazfit Pop 3R has been released in two versions: straps of silicone straps, one of which is metallic straps.
- The silicone variant is available in two colours – silver as well as Black. The metallic version provides Silver color.
- The model made of silicone retails at 349 rupees and the metal strap version is expected to cost 3999 rupees..
- The Amazfit Pop 3R will be accessible in the United States via the online marketplace Flipkart as well as the Amazfit’s official site from the 29th of June 29th..
Amazfit Pop 3R comes with
- Amazfit Pop 3R Amazfit Pop 3R offers a 1.43-inch screen that has clear and crisp resolution. It also includes greater than 100 watches faces.
- Amazfit Pop 3R Amazfit Pop 3R can help users monitor their heart beat, track the level of oxygen in the blood (SpO2) and track their stress levels.
- The latest smartwatch is able to provide users with notifications from numerous apps, remind them of their calendars as well as alert them to the incoming calls, or remind them to get up if they’ve sat in a secluded area for too long.
- It is possible to connect users of Amazfit Pop 3R Amazfit Pop 3R to their mobile via Bluetooth regardless of whether they own an Android device that runs version 7 or greater as well as the iPhone that runs iOS 12 or more. It also includes an internal speaker and microphone for Bluetooth calling.
- Its Amazfit Pop 3R comes with an IP68 rating. This ensures it is resistant to dust and water.
- The Amazfit Pop 3R comes with 300mAh of battery capacity. The company claims that after a single charge it will last for up to 12 days.
- Although the smartwatch doesn’t come with GPS but users can keep track of their outdoor activities by using GPS on their smartphones. GPS on their phones.
- It also lets users control music playback, as well as take pictures with the watch.
- In terms of dimensions in terms of size, the Amazfit Pop 3R is about 45.5mm wide and 10.8mm thick, and has the weight of around 55.48 grams when the strap of silicone attached.
- OnePlus Nord Buds 2r price leaked in India date of July 5th
- OnePlus Nord 3 5G Lunched in India check Display, Performance & specification
- OnePlus Nord 3 prices in India its the launch the month of April
- Noise Buds Verve true wireless earbuds, launched in India Price and specifications
Visit another website Visit Now