- Infinix Note 30 5G will feature JBL-powered stereo surround sound.
- The handset will come with a 108MP high-resolution camera.
- The Infinix Note 30 will feature a leather finish, triple cameras, and probably an aluminium side frame.
Infinix Note 30 5G is set to debut in India around mid-June. Now, the company has confirmed the phone will feature JBL-powered stereo surround sound, which is touted to take entertainment to new heights. Besides this, the phone is confirmed to feature a 108MP high-resolution camera. The handset will arrive with a new film mode for shooting videos with a cinematic flair and a super night mode for low-light images. The Infinix Note 30 is expected to come as a successor to the Note 20 5G.
In addition to announcing these features, Infinix has also released the Note 30 5G’s render, which shows the complete rear design.
Infinix Note 30 5G design
- The Infinix Note 5G has a leather back panel, which looks quite premium, especially in the Orange colour.
- The SIM tray section can be seen on the left edge.
- We also see the rectangular module that houses dual circular rings, which have triple camera sensors and an LED flash.
- The Infinix Note 30 appears to have an aluminium frame, which is in Gold colour complementing the Orange leather finish.
- The front portion of the design is under wraps, but we believe there could be a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper and narrow bezels.
Infinix Note 30 5G features
- The new Note Series with ‘Sound By JBL’ will deliver enhanced audio with distortion-free volume, deeper bass, and JBL’s signature sound that users will enjoy, especially when listening to music or watching videos.
- As for the cameras, besides the 108MP camera, the Note 30 5G is expected to include a dual-view feature of recording videos simultaneously from the front and rear cameras.
- This is claimed to give customers a unique and immersive feel.