Vivo has released a new software update for Vivo X90. This updates the Android security patch level on smartphones from April 2023 to May 2023 and improves system stability to fix occasional application crash issues.
The update improves the image stream captured by the selfie shooter in Super Night mode with some camera optimizations and optimizes the overall camera functions for a better shooting experience You can check the update’s changelog below for more details.
Vivo X90 System
- Updated to the May 2023 Google security patch to improve system security
- Optimized system stability to fix the issue where some apps occasionally crash
- Fixed the occasional issue where some pages are not displayed properly when “Largest” is selected in Font & display size
- Fixed the occasional issue of abnormal screen display
- Optimized network adaptability and stability
- Optimized the clarity of photos taken by the front camera in Super Night mode
- Optimized the smoothness of the overall function of Camera to provide a better shooting experience
Status bar & notifications
- Optimized the display of icons in the status bar to provide a better user experience
- Optimized third-party app compatibility to fix the occasional issue where some apps do not work properly
- Fixed the occasional issue where “Permissions” is grayed out on the App info page of “Feedback”
- Fixed the occasional issue where incoming calls are played through the speaker when Bluetooth earphones are connected
The update comes with firmware version PD2241BF_EX_A_184.108.40.206.W30, requires a download of about 245MB, and is currently seeding in India. If you live in India and haven’t received it, you can head to the vivo X90’s Settings > System update menu to check for it manually.